Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows’ business is rapidly growing and our success keeps building. We are a professional contracting company specializing in residential and commercial roofing, siding, and more. We employ people who love what they do and are proud of their work. Full time employees can enjoy health and dental benefits, paid holidays and vacations, a nice retirement plan, and much more. Shiner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Listed below are current open positions. All inquires to job openings can be submitted by one of the following:
Mail: Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc. 109 Executive Drive, Suite B, Sterling, VA 20166
Apply Online: Shiner Roofing application
Current Job Openings:
- Canvass around current job sites
- Visit customers during and after completion of the work
- Take after pictures of the job from the street with the customers.
- Visit surrounding neighbors and offer assistance with their home improvement needs.
- Set appointments for our sales staff.
- Set-up, work, and take down our booth at various events/shows
Last year we had the pleasure of helping many families in the area and now we are growing, again. The fact of the matter is that our work makes houses into homes by making them safer, more comfortable, more affordable, and more efficient which is better for our Earth.
- As the face of the company, our field marketers are smart, engaging, and results-driven.
- Highly motivated
- Top performer with management potential
- Numbers/results driven people work the best.
If you think you might have what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Experienced canvassers – please apply
This is a full time position. Must have a clean driving record, positive attitude and be motivated to make some money. Weekends will be required.
Join Our Sales Team
If you are looking for a sales opportunity and want to be associated with one of the premium names in the DC area, we have a great opportunity for you! Nationally Rated by Remodeling Magazine as one of the top 50 contractors, this organization is experiencing on-going growth. You will become a part of an existing sales team setting national standards in the building products industry. You will be applying the nation’s most proven selling system. Applicant qualifications must include:
1) Ability to diagnose problems and issues related to roofing, siding, and gutters
2) Ability to use a ladder
3) Good driving record
4) Must be able to perform well in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
5) Detail-oriented and the ability to process and assimilate various information
6) Basic computer skills
7) Passion for your work and the mission of the company
You are supported by an experienced management team and professional training. You will need a proven record of excellence. First year income earning potential in excess of $70,000. Some reps earn upwards to $200,000. Prior sales experience preferred but not essential. Apply now!
Roofing Crews – Residential Roofing Repair
1) Experienced residential shingle crew needed.
2) Experienced repair mechanics with valid good driving record.
3) Commercial B.U.R. crew needed.
High quality crews with references need only apply. Work for one of the largest roofers in the DC metro area and earn good pay from a dependable company. Benefits may include paid holiday and vacation, health and dental insurance, and a retirement plan. Apply now