What is the Best Kind of Roofing for Your Herndon, VA, Home?
Has the time come to have new roofing installed on your Herndon, Virginia, home? If so, you will have to decide which roof material will work best with your residence. Though many options are available, it is important to remember that even the most feature-rich roof will fall short of your expectations if it is not installed by a company with experience and expertise.
Numerous building materials are available for your new roof, and Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows goes above and beyond to make your decision easier by clearly explaining your options and making recommendations based on your needs and budget. We offer the highest quality versions of the most popular roof materials for Herndon, VA, homes, including:
- Synthetic – This is an excellent option, as synthetic roofs are easy to clean and nearly maintenance free, so you won’t have to worry about upkeep costs.
- Metal – Metal roofing has the advantage of being fire resistant, and it holds up very well against harsh weather conditions, so you can count on it standing the test of time.
- Cedar – If you’d like your home to stand out from others in your area, cedar roofing can give it an interesting, rustic look that is truly unique.
- Asphalt shingles – A low upfront cost paired with a wide selection of colors and styles makes asphalt an attractive option if you want an affordable roof that reflects your distinct, aesthetic tastes.
- Slate – Slate roofing is a popular choice because it resists curling and warping. Plus, it is affordable and can be repaired easily if needed.
No matter what roofing material you choose for your home in Herndon, VA, it will only function the way it should if it is properly installed. To have your roof installed by a company that has upheld the highest standard of workmanship for more than 30 years, call Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows today.