Family-owned, Professional Roofing Company Serving Bethesda, MD Since 1981
If you are in the market for new roofing in Bethesda, MD, turn to Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows for proven superior workmanship and materials. No one understands how important those things are better than the home improvement professionals at Shiner.
After more than three decades of serving the capital region, Shiner has practically perfected the roofing process. We’ve completed more than 16,000 projects for thousands of satisfied customers since opening our doors for business in 1981.
Our roofing experts can enhance the beauty of your Bethesda home with any material and style you can imagine, including:
- Cedar shake and shingle – have a unique, rustic appearance and also help reflect heat away from the attic
- Tile – popular in the southeastern and southwestern United States, clay tiles come in a wide range of colors. A tile roof is also durable, easy to maintain, and energy efficient
- Slate – a natural stone that combines the benefits of fire resistance, water resistance, durability, strength, and incredible beauty; also available in synthetic slate
- Metal – copper, steel and other materials known for outstanding durability and energy efficiency
- Asphalt shingles – one of the most popular roofing materials, asphalt shingles give homes lovely curb appeal, and also provide homeowners with warranty lengths of 30 years to a lifetime
In addition to being roofing experts that homeowners in Bethesda, MD can rely on, the home improvement technicians at Shiner are highly skilled in handling the complex materials and construction details of modern roofs. From the extremely detailed initial inspection, to product selection, to installation, to customer service, Shiner is committed to an exemplary roofing experience from start to finish.
Contact our family-owned and -operated roofing company today to schedule an inspection and receive an estimate for our service on your house or place of business in Bethesda, MD. We are licensed, bonded, and insured in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.