Which Roofing Material Should You Have Installed on Your Home in Vienna, VA?
After deciding to have new roofing installed on your home in Vienna, Virginia, one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make is what kind of roof material you’d like. When making your selection, there are a number of factors to consider. For example, if you’re interested in setting your home apart from others in the neighborhood, an unconventional material and style may be the right option. Or, if you’re primarily concerned with cost, a budget-friendly roofing material that is long-lasting may be for you.
Some of the most common roofing materials available to Vienna, VA, homeowners include:
- Asphalt – Asphalt shingles come at a low upfront cost and are extremely durable and available in a variety of styles and colors, allowing you to express your unique style.
- Slate – This roofing material is sleek, modern, and exceptionally durable. In fact, it has lasted on numerous historical building for centuries.
- Synthetic – This virtually maintenance-free material is energy efficient and mimics that natural beauty of slate.
- Metal – Exceptionally durable and energy efficient, metal is strong enough to handle many years of harsh weather conditions without losing its beauty.
- Cedar – Cedar shake is ideal if you’re looking to achieve a classic, rustic appearance.
At Shiner Roofing, Siding, and Windows, we are expert roofers who have proudly installed all of the most popular roofing materials since 1981. When you turn to us, you’ll not only receive expert installation services from skilled technicians, but you’ll also get valuable advice from our experienced team who will help you select the best roofing material for your home.
To learn more about what makes Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows the roofer of choice in Vienna, VA, contact us today.