Vinyl Windows Installed in Potomac, Leesburg, Falls Church & Elsewhere in Northern Virginia, Maryland & Washington D.C.
Vinyl windows from Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows are a great way to improve the look of your home and save a lot of money on energy bills. Among all the many vinyl window companies in the Northern Virginia-Maryland-D.C. region, Shiner has earned a great reputation for customer service and workmanship. We consistently are awarded an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, and don’t forget to check out our reviews on Angie’s List. Serving the area since 1981, Shiner has proven time and again that we always have the best interests of our clients in mind when we undertake a window replacement project. That’s one reason so many of our previous customers come back to us when they need any kind of interior or exterior home improvement project performed.
Here is a sampling of the kinds of vinyl windows offered by Shiner:
- Single hung – made with only one sliding sash, usually the bottom sash
- Double hung – divided into two main sections (sashes), each of which can slide up and down
- Casement – opens from the side, with casement sash that compresses on the frame when closed to inhibit heat transfer
- Transom – small, hinged windows found near the ceiling above doors or other windows
- Slider – windows that allow the sash to open horizontally, rather than vertically
- Bay & Bow – bay windows have three sections that project outward from a room; bow windows have four or more sections that curve outward from a room
- Architectural – modern takes on classic window styles, from colonial to contemporary
Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows is licensed in Virginia, Maryland, and D.C., and we are proud to offer the finest vinyl windows from Gaithersburg to Fredericksburg, from Alexandria to Middleburg, and everywhere in between. Contact Shiner today to schedule an onsite assessment of your window needs, as well as an estimate from one of the most reliable, efficient, friendly vinyl window companies in the region.