Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows’ business is rapidly growing and our success keeps building. We are a professional contracting company specializing in residential and commercial roofing, siding, and more. We employ people who love what they do and are proud of their work. Full time employees can enjoy health and dental benefits, paid holidays and vacations, a nice retirement plan, and much more. Shiner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Listed below are current open positions. All inquires to job openings can be submitted by one of the following:
Mail: Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows, Inc. 22735 Executive Drive, Suite 180, Sterling, VA 20166
Apply Online: Shiner Roofing application
Current Job Openings:
Roof Repairs – Apply Now
Seeking qualified tech to perform residential roof repairs. Full time position, work in Northern Virginia. Experience required. Must be able to pass background and driving check.
Roofing Production Manager – Apply Now
One of Northern Virginia’s most respected home improvement companies is seeking a Production Manager for our team. The candidate would oversee the daily scheduling and coordination of all field employees, subcontractors, and production staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Maintain and update production schedule; assign jobs to field crews.
– Assist in ordering and scheduling of material deliveries.
– Direct and supervise administrative staff, field crews, quality inspector, re-measure, and service technicians.
– Maintain and enforce job site safety and OSHA requirements.
– Proactively address and/or handle any potential or escalated production issues that arise.
– Considerable knowledge of the methods and practices involved in construction of roofing and siding systems.
– Considerable knowledge of possible defects in roofing systems and of effective corrective measures.
– Be able to handle a ladder and be comfortable on a roof.
– Ability to manage and delegate/prioritize tasks to administrative and field personnel.
– Excellent Customer Service; must be able to interact with homeowners, commercial building owners, and property managers.
– Ability to relate well to the public, vendors and employees at all levels.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Valid driver’s license; satisfactory driving record.
Call Center Staff – Apply Now
Call center staff needed for our fun and growing organization. Experience is a plus but not a requirement, we will train. Full time, daytime position with motivating bonus structure. Qualify and book appointments for sales staff, taking inbound leads as well as producing leads from our existing customers in database. No telemarketing cold calls.
High School Diploma
2 years of Administrative Experience
Positive and Professional phone voice
Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
Effective communication, administrative, and organizational skills
Ability to sit for durations of time up to 4 hours
Ability to work flexible hours/schedules including nights and potential weekends
$15/hr and a motivating bonus structure – Realistically earn 45-50k a year.
This is a full-time position – Located in Sterling, VA behind Dulles Airport.
There is no public transportation available
Senior Sales Executive – Apply Now
Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows is hiring Senior Sales Executives to work our Northern Virginia territory. Pre-set, pre-qualified and confirmed appointments are provided. Meet with homeowners with high expectations, provide exceptional customer service, and apply our proven selling system.
In home sales experience
Excellent conversation skills
Committed to top-notch performance
Available for day, evening, and Saturday morning appointments
Comfortable using and a ladder and walking on roofs
Basic computer skills
Good driving record
Company vehicle and gas card
Laptop and smartphone
High commission rates
Monthly and annual bonuses
A Management Team committed to your success
Health, dental, and retirement benefits
Residential Roof Replacement Crews – Apply Now
Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows is looking for experienced residential roof replacement crews. Sub or employee crews. Must have 3-8 people on crew, all needed tools, dump truck or trailer, and roofing insurance. We will provide full time work and generous pay. Apply today!
Project Manager – Apply Now
Northern Virginia home improvement company is seeking a Project Manager and Quality Control Rep. The qualified will be able to manage projects and perform quality control inspections on residential and commercial properties, and examine customer warranty claims and report findings to Production Manager.
Candidate will support the company’s production department by managing projects and making sure projects satisfy customer expectations.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and organize all required documentation
- Inspecting roofing, siding, window, and deck projects
- Ability to prepare and review scopes and change orders
- Ensure that all work is installed in accordance with contract documents
- Assist in resolving construction issues to maintain productivity
- Face to face with customers
Must be able to climb ladders, work at heights of three stories or less, standing and walking on roofs, lift up to 50 pounds
Considerable knowledge of the methods and practices involved in construction of roofing systems, siding systems, and window systems.
Consideable knowledge of possible defects in roofing systems and of effective corrective measures
Excellent communication skills
Ability to explain inspection results and required corrections both verbally and in writing
Ability to relate well to the public, vendors, and employees at all levels
Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record
Ability to pass a background check
Job type: Full time
Salary: $55,000 to $75,000 plus bonus, depending on experience
401(k) company matched
Paid time off