Durable, Low-Maintenance AZEK Trim for Homes in Washington, D.C. & Surrounding Communities
Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows proudly offers AZEK trim for homeowners who would like to improve the look of their houses with new window or door trim on the exterior. AZEK is known for its uniformity, durability, workability, and beauty. Its proven performance has earned it the distinction of a building code report – ESR-1074. It is the ideal trim product for Shiner’s customers in McLean, Arlington, VA, Bethesda, MD, Falls Church, Georgetown, and other towns and neighborhoods throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
AZEK trim products are available as door or window trim, solid cell PVC sheets, PVC corner boards, and PVC beadboard. These products can be worked just like wood, including using wood-cutting and -shaping tools such as a miter, router, or lathe. Here are just a few of the many outstanding qualities of AZEK trim:
- It is impervious to moisture and insects
- It is ideal for ground contact application
- It comes with a 25-year warranty
- It has precise sealed edges on all four sides (S4S)
- It has the tightest board tolerance in the industry
- It is easy to clean
- It maintains a “like new” appearance in all types of weather
- It does not require paint for protection
- It can be heat-formed for unique shapes and designs
In addition to installing AZEK trim on your home, Shiner can give your home’s exterior a whole new look with a roof, windows, and more. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured home improvement contractor in the states of Maryland and Virginia, and in the District of Columbia. We also are a family-owned and -operated company that has served the Northern Virginia region since 1981. Contact Shiner today to learn more about why we are so pleased to offer AZEK trim products to our friends and neighbors in the Metro DC area.