Replacement Windows Professionally Installed in Arlington, VA
Beautiful, energy-efficient windows installed by the home improvement pros from Shiner Roofing, Siding and Windows are a great way to improve the appearance of your home in Arlington, VA. The vinyl frames we install also have the potential to save you a significant amount of money on heating and cooling costs. Because they are perfectly engineered, there is a perfect frame fit every time. That means less air can escape or seep inside, preventing the HVAC system from having to work overtime to maintain a steady interior climate.
Shiner works with the finest manufacturers of windows in the country to provide our friends and neighbors in Arlington, VA, the most energy-efficient windows available. One of our top window manufacturing partners is Sunrise, whose Restorations line comes in a wide variety of styles, shapes and colors and is ENERGY STAR® qualified. Available styles include:
- Casement – Hinged on the side, with a sash that compresses on the frame when closed to inhibit air flow and heat transfer
- Bay and bow – Bays have three sections that project outward from a room; bows have four or more sections that curve outward from a room
- Double hung – This most popular window style features two main sections (sashes), each of which can slide up and down
- Single hung – Made with only one sliding sash, normally the bottom sash
- Transom – Small, hinged windows found near the ceiling above doors or other windows
- Slider – Windows that allow the sash to open horizontally, rather than vertically
- Geometric shapes – Modern takes on classic window styles
Shiner is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor in the states of Virginia and Maryland and in the District of Columbia. Contact us today to schedule an onsite assessment of requirements in beautiful, energy-efficient windows for your home in Arlington, VA.